[NFBWATLK] Febroary Chapter-At-Large meeting.

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 03:00:48 UTC 2019

Hi Judy and list,

Thank you so very much for reminding everyone. Below I have pasted in
the announcement I put up on FB today. Yes, the chapter has a Facebook
page. I will be inviting people to the page or you can find us under
NFBW Members At Large Chapter. I hope this page will foster more
communication accross the state and web.

This Thursday is February 14th. Many of us know this date as St.
Valentine’s Day. It is also the date of our next NFBW Members At Large
Chapter meeting! Please accept our heart felt invitation to join us
Thursday for a night of conversation and updates on what is happening
around the state.

The best thing about our chapter meetings is that they occur on the
phone! No worries about snowy weather, rerouted buses or slippery ice.
You can be a part of the National Federation of the Blind of
Washington while sitting at home sipping your favorite hot beverage.
In fact, be ready to share with us what your favorite hot drink on a
cold winter’s night is!

So, what do you need to do to join us? Just follow these simple steps:
On Thursday, February 14 at 7:45pm, call:: 605-468-8004
Enter the access number: 849246 followed by the number sign

The meeting starts at 8pm and usually raps up by 9pm. To prepare for
this meeting, you can;
*Reread the fact sheets put out by the NFB in time for our Washington Seminar
* Read the minutes of our previous meeting. If you do not have a copy
of last month’s minutes, please contact Judy Jones
* Listen to the Presidential Release online at NFB.ORG. Even though we
do not have the time to play the release over the phone, it is an
important part of keeping up to date on the exciting happenings of the
National Federation of the Blind!

Not a member yet? Dues are just $5 for the year. We accept payment
through check or Paypal. Just ask us how your yearly dues help the
chapter, state and national organization. Looking forward to having
you join us on this special night!

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Members At Large Chapter