[NFBWATlk] Happy Holidays

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 27 22:11:44 UTC 2019

Thank you so much, Ms. Marci.

I hope your Christmas went well so far. Mine was OK. Just relaxing with my family.

But I know I have a great present I am enjoying and be enjoying for the foreseeable future, which is my new position in Tacoma public schools.

I had BBQ ribs for Christmas Eve and Tamales the following day which is always great!!!

Hopefully everyone is having a relaxing time this time around.

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME