[NFBWATlk] NFBW Members at Large Chapter Meeting

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 21:49:27 UTC 2019

You are invited to a the monthly meeting of the NFB of Washington’s
Members at Large Chapter.

Topic: December’s NFBW Members At Large Chapter Meeting
Time: Dec 12, 2019 08:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        And every month thereafter on the Second Thursday of the month.

For the month of December we will have a great meeting! Join us while
sipping a cup of your favorite hot beverage and share the wonderful
winter season! Bring your ideas for the coming year. Your input and
interests help make for memorable meetings.

The phone line will open at 7:45pm. This gives us a chance to chat and
catch up with eachother before the meeting begins at 8:00pm. We are
usually finished by 9:00 pm.

If you haven’t paid dues yet and wish to do it electronically, we do
accept Paypal payments. Just send your $5 to payments at nfbw.org and you
are set. No searching for stamps or getting that annoying paper cut on
your tongue when licking the envelope to seal it.

We are now using the Zoom platform. You can join our meeting via your
computer or your phone.  Below is all the information you need. If you
have a smart phone and are reading the email on it, just use the “One
tap mobile” number. Since most of us are on the West Coast, go ahead
and use the number for San Jose if you need clarification. If you are
going us from the East coast, please use the New York number. If you
want a local number for some reason, there is a link near the bottom
of the email that will help you with that search.

If you have any questions, please call or email me. Looking forward to
Thursday’s meeting!

Kris Colcock
Kris at colcock.com
206-854-3025

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/194179421?pwd=eUtuUHJVU3I4akkvS3dzUDJZcmN2UT09

Meeting ID: 194 179 421
Password: 695041

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,194179421# US (San Jose)
+19292056099,,194179421# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 194 179 421

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abJFTlaHSG
You can also download a file for you iPhone calendar at: Monthly:
https://zoom.us/meeting/vJ0pdu6hqjkrgcjGbJb7nw-ePAhqdgditg/ics?icsToken=98tyKuihqjotE9CXsV_9ArYtA9rlb_HqkHZNoIRfth2yDTceZzPXPvNGNbZ2BN-B