[NFBWATlk] Looking for some Advice on Apartment- or Studio-Living

Merribeth Greenberg merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 19:30:38 UTC 2019

Hi Humberto,
Congrats on the new job; how exciting.
The ladies have given some good advice and ideas.
I just wanted to comment on the idea of the studio.
I had one a while back; in a senior living place in Pocatello Idaho.
They can be nice, but you have to be creative with storage. Everything is
out in the open. The unit I had, had a sliding divider wall. But, I don't
know that you would find them in most places. If you wanted to divide off
your sleeping area from your entertaining area, you might have to
purchase a free standing divider. If you do decide to divide the space it
does feel smaller.
>From living here, I learned I don't like living alone. I rather have a
roommate (a human one).
Good luck on your new adventures; and Happy Holidays.
Beth Greenberg