[NFBWATlk] Reminder: Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting this Saturday, August 17

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 00:34:55 UTC 2019

Hi All,

A reminder that the Greater Seattle Chapter will meet this Saturday,
August 17 at City University of Seattle, 521 Wall Street, from
10:00AM-12:00PM. This month, we’ll hear from and talk to Lance
Mathena, from the National Association of Blind Sportsmen.
We’ll then have a discussion regarding the Bike and Scooter sharing
problem that Seattle and the surrounding areas are having. We’ll try
and come up with actions we can take, both as individuals and as a
chapter. Folks who attended the convention will have a chance to give
their impressions of this past convention in Las Vegas. We'll also
have an update on our upcoming fundraiser at Lagunitas taproom which
will take place on September 3. Finally, we will have an election for
the position of secretary, as Peggy Martinez has moved to California.

Lunch after the meeting will be at Buckley's in Belltown, 2331 2nd Ave.

Hope to see you there, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Mike Forzano, President
NFB Greater Seattle Chapter