[NFBWATlk] August NFB of Washington Board Meeting this Sunday night

Fri Aug 9 15:32:58 UTC 2019

Hi Again Fellow Listers,

Assuming that all the conversations are done, and lines are cleared after the excellent at large chapter meeting, we held last evening, the NFB of Washington board meeting for August is scheduled for Sunday night, August 11, 2019 at 7:00 PM. All are invited to listen in and participate in the discussions of the activities the board takes up. President Carpenter will call the meeting to order at 7, or as soon as a quorum of board members call in. Feel free to call (605) 468-8004, and enter the access code 849246# and join us for our monthly gathering. Of course, just as the at large chapter didn't hold a July meeting because of the national convention, neither did the state board. So, we'll have plenty of topics on the agenda this weekend. Hope to hear you on the call.

/s/

Bennett Prows
Secretary