[NFBWATlk] Time to think about giveaways for state convention!

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 06:05:26 UTC 2019

Hello all!

Believe it or not we are starting to put things together for our state convention happening the first weekend in November! This year‘s agenda is shaping up to be a fantastic convention! No convention is complete without door prizes and our auction items.

Gift cards and money from the various chapters is always appreciated. Other items are fun as well. Do you know a small business with unique items? Maybe they would be willing to donate something. A piece of touchable Art that you find fascinating? That would make a great auction item!

Be creative and ask. We are coming up with a letter for those who need it. If you could please let me know off list, what you or your chapter or your division is donating that would be fantastic! It truly helps Dory Wynne handing out the prizes!

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Kris Colcock

Sent from my iPhone