[NFBWATLK] Our Vanda story.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:31:17 UTC 2018

Thank you very much, Marci, so thankful for Dr. Hammond setting us straight.
It was amazing to see the drug Rozerem take effect so quickly.  And it cost
a fraction of what Hetlioz would have, even with insurance coverage.
Hetlioz is insanely expensive, and it seems expenditures like that would be
unnecessary, especially since there are other drugs out there less costly
that will work.  Just a way to drive medical costs up, if not paying for
substitutes or generic.

At the time, Chris contacted Anil Louis, asking why the NFB would back
Vanda, giving him the information for Rozerem, just as an example, but
nothing much came of that conversation.

Just food for thought as you guys meet with the Vanda rep, who could not
answer my questions, either when I spoke with one at our Idaho convention.

Judy

Judy