[NFBWATLK] Celebrate Whitecane Awareness Day

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 04:26:11 UTC 2018

Great time to get out and do some door-knocking for your political party of choice. Neva and I went out on Sunday with a couple of other volunteers. Couldn't go today as I had other commitments. But whether with cane or dog, I'm proud to go out and canvass, and hope and pray the Elections go the way I want them to go. LOL.    Debby