[NFBWATLK] Member at Large Conference Call

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:12:03 UTC 2018

Just a quick reminder that this Thursday we will be having our conference call for the members at large chapter meeting.

Our discussion will be focusing on technology and how best to advocate for yourself and how to stay in the know.

We usually open up the lines at 7:45 so that people have a chance to call Lynn and chat before the meeting gets rolling. Come join us for a fun evening. Call in to the usual Nfb Washington conference line which is

605 468-8004

And the access code to join the call is 8 4 9 2 4 6

Be sure to tell your friends, fellow students and anyone else who would like to be part of the national Federation of the blind but maybe can’t attend meetings. We also welcome members from other chapters to : and visit. Looking forward to participating on Thursday night.