[NFBWATLK] 2019 NFB national convention

mjc59 at comcast.net mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 7 02:43:55 UTC 2018

The 2019 NFB national convention will take place July 7-12, 2019 at the Mandalay Bay resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. Room rates will be $99 plus tax per night for 1-4 people in a room.

I am very excited to have our national convention closer to home! Airfares will be cheaper and flights shorter.I hope that many of you will be able to attend.I know there are already some families with blind children who are planning to be there. Let’s have a large presence at our 79th annual national convention!

Marci

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App