[NFBWATLK] WSSB Career Fair Follow Up

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 01:13:07 UTC 2018


Good.  She'll have a lot to offer.

Kaye

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATLK [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Matthew
Hines via NFBWATLK
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2018 3:40 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Matthew Hines <matthewhines984 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBWATLK] WSSB Career Fair Follow Up

Kay, thank you for the reminder. I do have her contact details and she is
now on the list, thank you :-)

Matthew Hines

> On Dec 23, 2018, at 3:28 PM, Kaye Kipp via NFBWATLK <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
wrote:
> 
> Hi.
> 
> Do you still have the person I gave you last year?  Her name's Chris
Cooke.
> She teaches the visually impaired and she's also a naturopatic 
> physician. I can give you her contact info if you don't have it.
> 
> Kaye
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: NFBWATLK [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of 
> Matthew Hines via NFBWATLK
> Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2018 2:47 PM
> To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
> Cc: Matthew Hines <matthewhines984 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [NFBWATLK] WSSB Career Fair Follow Up
> 
> 
> 
> Thank you to everyone who has contacted me and shared ideas and 
> contacts as we begin to plan for the WSSB Career Fair.  So far we have 
> made contact with a woodworker, a martial arts and self-defense 
> instructor, a hospitality employee, music instructors and a 
> residential care facility worker.  This is a great start as we 
> continue to build a network of blind and visually impaired Employment 
> mentors.  Please see the list below for people and industries we are 
> still looking for.  Please submit all names and contact info to me by 
> January 1st, 2019.  Thank you
> 
> 
> 
> Teachers of the Visually Impaired
> 
> Braillist
> 
> Medical Field
> 
> Digital Media and Broadcasting
> 
> Culinary/Baking
> 
> Daycare Workers
> 
> Advertising/Marketing
> 
> Engineering
> 
> Computer and Software
> 
> Stylist
> 
> 
> 
> Matthew Hines
> 
> 360-980-2385
> 
> Matthewhines984 at gmail.com <mailto:Matthewhines984 at gmail.com>
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> NFBWATLK mailing list
> NFBWATLK at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> NFBWATLK:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/kkipp123%40gmail
> .com
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> NFBWATLK mailing list
> NFBWATLK at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
NFBWATLK:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/matthewhines984%
> 40gmail.com

_______________________________________________
NFBWATLK mailing list
NFBWATLK at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
NFBWATLK:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/kkipp123%40gmail.com




More information about the NFBWATLK mailing list