[NFBWATLK] Article: Lainey Feingold: Negotiating better access for the disabled, ABA Journal, September 20, 2017

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 16:08:43 UTC 2017

A few weeks ago we went to Medford OR to visit my family. While there, my mom, sister-in-law, niece and I decided to do some shopping. It was so wonderful to be able to handle abbl my transactions independently. We were at several stores, and they all had tactile keyboards to use when needing to input PIN numbers. My mom said that she was really amazed at the ease which I did that. LOL. But the wonderful thing for me was that I could do it by myself because the machines all worked so well. It wasn't awkward or time-consuming at all. Now I'm happy to go to those stores next time I need to shop. Thanks for sharing the article, Noel.    Debby