[NFBWATLK] One Bus Away app most recent update bookmark section not working

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 19:42:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

Sorry I've been silent on this conversation. It's volunteers running
the show now; complain to KCM and Sound Transit about their continued
lack-of-support for this important tool. Even though Google Maps has
real-time bus info integrated, it isn't as accessible. But if
OneBusAway is really irritating, Google Maps has vastly improved, and
you can check bus times that way if a bit more annoying.

Anyway, the contact page has more information for developers who want
to contribute than for users to offer feedback. This is the only email
address I found so I recommend trying this.
OBA_API_Key at soundtransit.org
Here is the contact page.
http://199.191.49.179/p/ContactUs.action

Thanks for reporting feedback. Since Link extended to the U District I
only ride an actual bus a couple times per month so I don't even use
bookmarked stops anymore.

Cindy