[NFBWATLK] Any way of contacting Uber?

Merribeth Manning Greenberg merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:03:22 UTC 2017

Hi Jim,
This is what I found when I Googled using blink for Uber contact info:

*2. Uber Help Contact Form*

If you can’t find the information you were looking for in the Uber Help
portal, you can contact Uber directly using this contact form built into
the Uber website. This is probably the easiest way to get a hold of Uber as
of January, 2017.

You can find the *Uber contact form here.* <https://goo.gl/4varvG>

*3. Contact Uber via Email*

Contacting Uber via email is the first option where an actual human being
will respond to your question (or complaint). Depending on your specific
inquiry, you’ll receive anything from a relatively generic Uber customer
service <http://www.finderinfo.site/> response to an individualized
response addressing your question in detail.

If your Uber contact provides an answer to your question, but you have
additional questions, be sure to *respond to that same email thread*
<https://goo.gl/4varvG>, instead of contacting Uber customer service again
by using the general support email address. Your Uber contact will very
likely remain the same as long as you respond to the same thread.

As a general rule, asking *one question at a time* will have a much higher
success rate than asking multiple questions at once.

If you contact Uber via email, but the response you received was not
helpful, you can simply start the process again by sending an email to the
generic Uber support email address again (similar to hanging up and dialing
again when on the phone with an unhelpful call center representative).

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-reach-Uber-customer-service-Do-they-have-a-phone-number

Beth (Merribeth) (Manning) Greenberg