[NFBWATLK] NFB of Washington convention agenda

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 21:53:34 UTC 2017


Sounds like wizardry to me.

Les Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician
Ham Call Sign: K5FPT

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATLK [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marci Carpenter via NFBWATLK
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 2:51 PM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List' List'
Cc: Marci Carpenter
Subject: Re: [NFBWATLK] NFB of Washington convention agenda

Corey will be posting the agenda later today. I’m not sure why, but the attachment is there when I send the message and it is there when i check my “sent” file. I also only posted the registration link once. Goblins?

Marci
> On Oct 19, 2017, at 2:32 PM, Les Fitzpatrick via NFBWATLK <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> 
> Marcy, there are 2 links to register, but none for the adgenda.
> 
> Les Fitzpatrick
> 
> Piano Technician
> Ham Call Sign: K5FPT
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: NFBWATLK [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marci 
> Carpenter via NFBWATLK
> Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 1:48 PM
> To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List' List'
> Cc: Marci Carpenter
> Subject: Re: [NFBWATLK] NFB of Washington convention agenda
> 
> I am not sure how it disappeared but i have sent it again.
> 
> Marci
>> On Oct 19, 2017, at 1:34 PM, Kaye Kipp via NFBWATLK 
>> <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
> wrote:
>> 
>> I don't see the agenda.
>> 
>> Kaye
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: NFBWATLK [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of 
>> Marci Carpenter via NFBWATLK
>> Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 1:31 PM
>> To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List' List
>> Cc: Marci Carpenter
>> Subject: [NFBWATLK] NFB of Washington convention agenda
>> 
>> Below is our convention agenda. I am eager to be with all of you in 
>> November.
>> Remember to pre-register by October 25 at https://www.bit.ly/nfbw2017 
>> <https://www.bit.ly/nfbw2017>
>> 
>> 
>> Marci Carpenter, President
>> National Federation of the Blind
>> of Washington
>> mjc59 at comcaast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcaast.net> www.nfbw.org 
>> <http://www.nfbw.org/>
>> (206) 604-5507
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> NFBWATLK mailing list
>> NFBWATLK at nfbnet.org
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
>> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
>> NFBWATLK:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/kkipp123%40gmai
>> l
>> .com
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> NFBWATLK mailing list
>> NFBWATLK at nfbnet.org
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
>> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> NFBWATLK:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/mjc59%40comcast.
>> net
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> NFBWATLK mailing list
> NFBWATLK at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> NFBWATLK:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/lfitz50%40gmail.
> com
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> NFBWATLK mailing list
> NFBWATLK at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBWATLK:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/mjc59%40comcast.
> net


_______________________________________________
NFBWATLK mailing list
NFBWATLK at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBWATLK:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/lfitz50%40gmail.com




More information about the NFBWATLK mailing list