[NFBWATLK] A wonderful convention

Don donmi at q.com
Thu Nov 9 08:02:07 UTC 2017

Dear NFB members and officers. I am so very thankful for your kind award given to me at the banquet at our 2017 state convention.  I was literally caught  completely unprepared. I was speechless. I know my response did not show anything of my gratitude and thankfulness for your recognition of the work I have done with the piano tuning school over the last 44 years as an employee and 46 years including my student days. I am still very heart broken by the closure of the school, and that is a good part of why I gave no speech at the time. The school closing has been a big adjustment for me. After putting that much time in to an organization and then having it torn out from under you. It is hard. I apologize for my apparent lack of gratitude. I love my NFB family and I am dedicated to the philosophy of our organization. It is taking me some time to deal with the loss.

Yours always:

Don Mitchell

---