[NFBWATLK] Tremendous Convention in Washington

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 23:39:19 UTC 2017

I was just thinking that aside from Corey having a Grandstaff helping him
with convention, Marci Carpenter really hit the nail on the head several
times as she gave her presidential report.  And, how about Mike being so
mello with his leadership and duties as first vice-president of the state
affiliate?  Mr. Fitzpatrick announced that now that he's on the state board,
we'll get no Les than his absolute best with whatever duties he's assigned.
You can really tell that Mr. Prows has a real Bennett for auctioneering,
doesn't he?
OK...That last one was a stretch with his name, but you got the picture.