[NFBWATLK] FW: Social Security is hiring again!

Mello, Michael (DSB) michael.mello at dsb.wa.gov
Wed May 31 23:51:26 UTC 2017

FYI.
-Mike

The first vacancy is a Pathways or "Recent Graduates" vacancy.  The second vacancy should be a Delegated Examining (DE) vacancy.  The primary difference between them is that Pathways requires applicants to have obtained a qualifying associate's, bachelor's, master's, professional, doctorate, vocational, or technical degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution within 2 years of the closing date of the Pathways announcement.

The CSR announcements:

*	Pathways-"Recent Graduates": Opened May 30 and closes June 20, 2017 at 9 PM PST.  The vacancy announcement number is: SX17-KAP-10014623.

*	DE: Should open early to mid-June.

Prospective applicants should visit:  https://www.usajobs.gov <https://www.usajobs.gov> .  Applicants are required to complete and submit all required documents through the process described in the job announcement by the closing date and time.

Here are some important points to share concerning these vacancies:

*	We are hiring for the 10:30 AM shift.

*	We expect to bring our newest employees on late this summer.

*	A candidate can apply under both vacancies, if qualified for both of them (e.g., if the educational requirement is met under Pathways).