[NFBWATLK] NFB of Washington monthly board meeting

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat May 13 19:40:44 UTC 2017

We will hold our monthly board meeting via conference call Sunday, May 9 at 7 pm. The call-in number and access code are the usual; 712-432-0140 and 849246#. Our board meetings are open to all NFB members to participate. Only board members my vote.

We will be discussing national convention, our Amazon Extravaganza drawing, as well as the upcoming Pierce County chapter meeting and restart of our At Large chapter. We will also hear about our local chapter activities.