[NFBWATLK] NFB of Washington 2017 Convention dates

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Mar 17 20:05:42 UTC 2017

Hi,
Oh bummer! I think WA and OR did it again! Conventions on the same weekend!
I wish I could attend both.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name. "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each
morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my
refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."
   --Psalm 59:16, NLT
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."