[NFBWATLK] Get Out the Disability Vote - July 19th Accessible Voting Event at WTBBL

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Jun 21 17:42:13 UTC 2017

From: WTBBL [mailto:wtbbl at list.statelib.wa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:11 PM
Cc: Sue Ammeter <sue.ammeter at cablespeed.com>; mjc59 at comcast.net; Miller, Danielle <danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov>
Subject: [wtbbl] Get Out the Disability Vote - July 19th Accessible Voting Event at WTBBL

Get Out the Disability Vote!
July 19, 2017 at the Washington Talking Book & Braille Library
Brought to you by the National Federation of the Blind of Washington & the Washington Council of the Blind

>From 10:00 am - 7:00 pm, staff from King County Elections will be onsite with accessible voting units, so come to the library and vote in the primary election in person. Staff will be available to assist as needed.

At 3:00 pm, staff from the Office of the Secretary of State Elections Division will give a presentation on accessible voting. Refreshments will be provided.

We look forward to seeing you, help spread the word, and remember, get out and vote!

For more information, contact WTBBL at 206-615-0400 or Danielle Miller at danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov<mailto:danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov>

Best,
Danielle

Danielle H. Miller, Director & Regional Librarian
Washington Talking Book & Braille Library
Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
2021 9th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121
w: 206-615-1588 | f: 206-615-0437 | e: danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov<mailto:danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov>

[wsl-logo]<https://www.sos.wa.gov/library>   [WTBBL] <http://www.wtbbl.org/>    [fb] <https://www.facebook.com/WTBBL/>    [wsl colored social icons_Twitter - Round] <https://twitter.com/WAStateLib>    [youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZIn6K4KLgHXUg1o2zAaLCw>

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>