[NFBWATLK] Article: Microsoft's new, free iPhone app helps the blind see , Seattle Times, July 12, 2017

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jul 20 23:04:54 UTC 2017

Hi,
All I could get seeing ai to do was guess at the surroundings, like, one time, it said "indoors, desk" and another time it said "probably indoors, chair." It did not recognize my cat, Maryah, as a cat. So it recognizes human faces, I guess, but not animals???
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name! 
Deuteronomy 32New Living Translation (NLT)
32 “Listen, O heavens, and I will speak!
    Hear, O earth, the words that I say!

2
Let my teaching fall on you like rain;
    let my speech settle like dew.
Let my words fall like rain on tender grass,
    like gentle showers on young plants.

3
I will proclaim the name of the Lord;
    how glorious is our God!

4
He is the Rock; his deeds are perfect.
    Everything he does is just and fair.
He is a faithful God who does no wrong;
    how just and upright he is!
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."