[NFBWATLK] FW: Washington Relay Hosting Taste of Technology Event-June 3

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Apr 18 19:40:34 UTC 2017

From: Heather Melendez - DBSC [mailto:AdminAssistant at seattledbsc.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:11 AM
To: DBSC Info
Subject: Washington Relay Hosting Taste of Technology Event-June 3

See email below and attached flyer for an upcoming event held by the Washington Relay Service!

*Please do not reply to this message. You can email Elizabeth Luttrell at the email address provided below. *

Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

Washington Relay is hosting a Taste of Technology event for the DeafBlind community on June 3 from 1:30-3:30 p.m. at the Northgate Community Center. Attached are 2 PDFs of flyers about this event. Please help us advertise this event to the deafblind community.

The deadline for requesting deafblind interpreters is Friday, May 19.

If there are any questions, please contact me. My information is in my signature.

Elizabeth Luttrell | Washington Outreach Coordinator

Hamilton Relay

1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 639

Tacoma, WA 98402

O: 360-229-5958 | C: 425-420-7844 (text only)

elizabeth.luttrell at hamiltonrelay.com<mailto:elizabeth.luttrell at hamiltonrelay.com>

washingtonrelay.com<http://washingtonrelay.com/> | hamiltonrelay.com<http://www.hamiltonrelay.com/>

[FB-f-Logo__blue_50]<http://www.facebook.com/HamiltonRelay> Hamilton Relay<http://facebook.com/HamiltonRelay> |  [https://g.twimg.com/Twitter_logo_blue.png] <http://www.twitter.com/hamiltonrelay> @HamiltonRelay<http://twitter.com/HamiltonRelay>

Washington Relay is a no-cost,* 24-hour telephone relay service that allows individuals who are Deaf, hard of hearing, DeafBlind or have difficulty speaking to communicate freely with friends, family and businesses by telephone. Multiple service options are available to fit individual communication needs. I am available to provide free exhibits and presentations about the services provided by Washington Relay and can be contacted at my contact information below my signature.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This email and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete all copies of this email.