[nfbwatlk] New Board Members

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Oct 17 18:13:23 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists:

I have placed on the nfbw.org website an updated agenda that leaves out the
materials pertaining to our most successful 2016 convention.

The one exception is that the website does *not* currently reflect the new
membership of our Board of Directors which we elected on Saturday, October
15.

I will send Marci the appropriate file and respectfully request that she
fill the file out with the information she wishes to be reflected re the
Board membership on our website and that she either send the file back for
me to post or post it herself if she has the login info.

Thank one and all for a wonderful convention!

Warmly,

Mike Freeman, Website Administrator