[nfbwatlk] WA Senate Committee Services - Staff Coordinator, Government Operations & Security Committee Olympia

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Oct 5 18:21:13 UTC 2016

From: Olson, Toby (ESD) [mailto:TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV]
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 1:04 PM
To: GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV
Subject: FW: WA Senate Committee Services - Staff Coordinator, Government Operations & Security Committee

From: Kennedy, Ariel [mailto:Ariel.Kennedy at leg.wa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 12:39 PM
To: Olson, Toby (ESD) <TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV<mailto:TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV>>

Hi Toby,

I want to share with you another position that has opened up today at Senate Committee Services. This is the for the Staff Coordinator position on the Government Operations & Security Committee. Our announcement is located on the Senate Committees Employment<http://leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/Pages/employment.aspx> site, and we begin reviewing applications immediately. If you would not mind, we greatly appreciate you sharing this announcement with your network of job seekers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ariel Kennedy
Senate Committee Services
J.A. Cherberg Building, Room 448