[nfbwatlk] computer question/cursor question

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Nov 21 05:57:45 UTC 2016

Hi,
That didn't work. If I right arrow or left arrow, it just cycles through the
four items in my system tray. I'll try something else.
Thanks,
Lauren

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the
strength of my heart; he is mine forever.
   --Psalm 73:26, NLT
Blessings in Jesus' name.
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it"