[nfbwatlk] Fwd: Oskar's "Story Time from Space" fundraiser is LIVE!

Maria Bradford mtbradford07 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 02:23:45 UTC 2016

Are we selling these shirts?

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marci
Carpenter via nfbwatlk
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 1:33 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List' List
Cc: Marci Carpenter
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Fwd: Oskar's "Story Time from Space" fundraiser is LIVE!

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: <mick at oskarandklaus.com>
> Subject: Oskar's "Story Time from Space" fundraiser is LIVE!
> Date: October 20, 2016 at 3:09:28 PM PDT
> To: "Marci Carpenter" <marcic5 at icloud.com>, "Marci Carpenter"
<mjc59 at comcast.net>

> Greetings Marci!
>
> Thank you again for the invitation to attend the Washington NFB
convention! After some delays, Oskar's shirt fundraiser for Story Time from
Space just went live, and we are offering short sleeve shirts, long sleeve
shirts, and thicker sweatshirts too! The link to the fundraiser page is
www.OSKARintoORBIT.com <http://www.oskarintoorbit.com/> and the duration of
this campaign is 21 days.  Thank you for helping us share this amazing news
with the rest of the world!  By the way, you will find two links to the NFB
within the body of text.

> Sincerely,
>
> Mick Szydlowski
>
> P.S. There is a YouTube video with narration that is embedded at the
bottom of the fundraising page.  The direct link to the video is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt89SZL3Q-U
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt89SZL3Q-U>