[nfbwatlk] Webinar on accessible player March 15

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Mar 15 02:14:08 UTC 2016

Hi,
I got a "404 not found" message when I went to that site.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name! John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in
the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His
Son, purifies us from all sin. ... My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."