[nfbwatlk] NFB Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting This Saturday!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:47:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,
This Saturday March 19, the NFB Seattle chapter will meet from
10:00 a.m. to noon at City University, 521 Wall St. This month we will
be discussing opportunities for blind folks to get involved with
sports and physical activity in Seattle. Patt Copeland and Tony Brown
will come from Vision Loss Connection to tell us about their goalball
team and other events they host in the Seattle area. Jacob will share
some information about beep baseball, and we will discuss other ways
we stay active. Please invite all your friends, especially those who
are involved with sports and rec, and those who want to learn more.

Do you have an idea for a discussion topic or a question about
blindness to ask the chapter? Send your anonymous question in at
https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/arielles/292609
Or bring it to the meeting in Braille or print on an index card, and
we'll discuss it at the meeting.
Lunch will be organized in the neighborhood afterward for those who
are interested.

Best,
Arielle Silverman
President, NFB Greater Seattle Chapter