[nfbwatlk] Reminder with info for remote attendees: Public forum to meet top WSSB superintendent candidates: 3/11 11-12:30: Vancouver, WA

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:27:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

Here is an update reminding people of the in-person location for the
superintendent candidate public forum and the information for people
who want to attend remotely.

The public forum where stakeholders can meet superintendent candidates
will be this Friday, March 11 from 11:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. on the
WSSB campus in the Old Main building. Specifically, the forum will be
in the Fries Auditorium located on the 2nd floor the building.

A private room will be available nearby for people to stop and leave
their feedback with a scribe. Print forms will also be available. For
those who would prefer to email feedback, see the information below
for remote attendees.

If you cannot attend the forum, a live stream will be set up on
Youtube. This does require an internet connection. Find the link to
the stream here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAIAD0M1D7s.

If you want to ask a question during the forum, text it to Marissa
Karras, one of the consultants we are working with at:

360-951-6103

Email your feedback to

marissa at karrasconsulting.net

please try to submit your feedback directly after the forum as we will
be reviewing it Friday afternoon.

if you have any questions about the forum, please direct them to the
above email address. Though I am on the search committee, I am not
facilitating anything related to the public forum.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you Friday or to hear your
feedback Friday afternoon during the board meeting!

Cindy

--
Cindy Bennett
2nd Year Ph.D. Student, University of Washington

clb5590 at gmail.com