[nfbwatlk] Hydroplane races

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Thu Jul 28 20:12:23 UTC 2016

Hi Marci!
Thanks for the info on the races. When I was growing up in Oak Harbor we
owned two grocery stores that were part of the Thriftway chain. My brother
Ron built a model hydroplane, we never missed a race as far back as I can
remember, oh! that wonderful! sound!
Also, refresh my memory, who was Albert Lee, (had to be a good guy!)
A.S.