[nfbwatlk] Seattle NFB Chapter Meeting Minutes for January 2016

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:30:24 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Thanks for the feedback and lively discussion on this. I think all the
points raised are valid and can easily be reconciled.
I feel it would benefit chapter members to be reminded of meeting
highlights shortly after the meeting, especially when time-sensitive
projects are discussed or people agree to do things between meetings.
However, we can call these "meeting summaries" and reserve the
official minutes for reading and approval/correction at the next
meeting.
I'm happy to take on the task of posting a short summary of Tanna's
minutes after she shares them with me via Dropbox, so Tanna doesn't
have to take on extra work.

Best, Arielle