[nfbwatlk] Department of services for the Blind: Opportunity for Public Comment

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 02:47:15 UTC 2016

I would still like those on the committee (and you know who you
are) (smile), to send me your comments.  Noel is the only one who
has.  If we are to comment on this, I need your comments so that
I can put something together.  Or if you would rather meet on the
phone, let me know that, too.  My email address is semisweetdebby
s e m i s w e e t d e b b y at gmail dot com.  Debby