[nfbwatlk] New! NFB Seattle Chapter Blindness Question Box

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 21:41:27 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Do you have questions about blindness that you've always wanted to ask
other blind people? Do you have a burning question about the NFB? Have
you wanted to ask about alternative techniques for doing a task, but
felt awkward about asking other blind people?
The NFB Greater Seattle chapter has created a forum where you can
anonymously post questions, and we will discuss them at our chapter
meetings. Any question about blindness techniques, blindness
philosophy, or the NFB is fair game for discussion and idea sharing
during our chapter meetings. Just go to

https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/arielles/292609
and post your question anonymously. Or, bring your question to our
meeting on an index card in Braille or print, and we'll discuss it at
the meeting.
If there is interest from folks outside of Seattle, we can also post
questions anonymously to this list. Just indicate in your question
that you don't live in Seattle but still want to have your question
discussed.
Looking forward to some great discussions!

Best,
Arielle Silverman
President, NFB Greater Seattle Chapter
602-502-2255