[nfbwatlk] WA Senate Committee Services - Staff Counsel or Research Analyst Position

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Aug 26 22:26:31 UTC 2016

rom: Olson, Toby (ESD) [mailto:TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:28 PM
To: GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV<mailto:GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV>
Subject: Fwd: WA Senate Committee Services - Staff Counsel or Research Analyst Position

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: "Kennedy, Ariel" <Ariel.Kennedy at leg.wa.gov<mailto:Ariel.Kennedy at leg.wa.gov>>
Date: August 25, 2016 at 2:40:34 PM PDT
To: "tolson2 at esd.wa.gov<mailto:tolson2 at esd.wa.gov>" <tolson2 at esd.wa.gov<mailto:tolson2 at esd.wa.gov>>
Good afternoon Toby,

As I have mentioned before, Washington State Senate Committee Services would like to share with your network of job seekers the following announcement for a Staff Counsel or Research Analyst<http://leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/Documents/Employment/SCS%20Staff%20Counsel%20or%20Research%20Analyst%20Position%20Announcement.pdf> position. We are accepting applications now until September 16th, but we encourage applicants to submit the requested materials to be considered as soon as possible for immediate review. We also have an Employment<http://leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/Pages/employment.aspx> page with other openings listed, if you wish to share those, as well. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Ariel Kennedy
Senate Committee Services
J.A. Cherberg Building, Room 448