[nfbwatlk] WTBBL By Mail Summer Reading Program Registration Now Available!

Mays, Marian marian.mays at sos.wa.gov
Tue Apr 19 18:49:31 UTC 2016

Good morning! Attached you will find a welcome letter and registration form concerning WTBBL's 2016 by mail summer reading program. The program is open to all youth ages 0-18 and promotes active reading throughout the summer. This year's children's theme is "On Your Mark, Get Set, READ!" and the teen theme is "Get in the Game: READ!"

The free program runs June 19 - Aug 15 and registered students will receive a packet of book recommendations and activities every week. Students can read 16 books or read for 16 hours throughout the 8 weeks. Prizes will be available for students who complete the program, submit book reviews, and more!

See the welcome letter for our FAQs or call/email me with any additional questions. You can register students online today at http://www.wtbbl.org/Summer-Reading-Registration.aspx or fill out this form and mail it to me. And, as always, feel free to call or email me with any questions!

*ALL SRP REGISTRATIONS DUE BY WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15 @ 5:00 PM*

Cheers!

Marian Mays, MSLIS
Youth Services & Resources Librarian
Washington Talking Book and Braille Library
(206) 615-1253