[nfbwatlk] Fwd: HR 188 - TIME Act

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 03:42:40 UTC 2016

Bravo for Congressman Larsen! This happened because Dan Hodges set up a meeting with Adam Lemieux, the Congressman’s District Director in the Everett office. Dan, Tasha Budnik and I went to that meeting and worked as a team to present our issues. I would strongly encourage other local chapters to set up such meetings when our Congresspeople and Senators are in their districts. You don’t have to worry about knowing exactly when that is. Just call the offices and ask. Local action works!

Marci Carpenter, President
NFB of Washington
(206) 604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>

The National Federation of the Blind of Washington knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.