[nfbwatlk] Chip visa cards

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:53:41 UTC 2015

Actually, all you have to do is go to a convention at the Red
Lion Seatac, (this really happened), husband leaves checkbook in
car), car gets broken into).  Only they were idiots.  Whoever got
the checks was a woman, or young girl.  She signed my name.  My
signature is not that clear, and she signed clear as a bell.
Went to the credit union, and the person who was helping us just
said, "Oh, well, this is a slam dunk." We got all our money back,
and after faxing packets of information back and forth, about a
hundred times, the stores where this stupid broad shopped,
stopped sending us requests for information, payment, etc.  So
like, um, I hope her teeth rotted out from all the pop and candy
she bought, I hope she fell out of the shoes she bought, and may
her hands develop itchy rashes from signing people's names when
they aren't hers.  Yup, I know, not very Christian, but it was
not fun trying to get our money back, keep the stores from
billing us, and having to get new cards.  Moral of the story: If
you have to park a car at Red Lion at Seatac, don't leave
ANYTHING in it, and if it were possible, I'd put electric
shockers on it so that if somebody unauthorized touched it,
they'd get a nasty surprise.  We had to also get a new door lock
and that was expensive.    Debby