[nfbwatlk] Chip visa cards

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Sep 17 02:23:40 UTC 2015

I'm not aware that we will have to follow screen prompts of a machine; the
chip cards should be just the same as others, i.e., the store's reader would
just read what used to be in MICR numbers from a chip.
If I am wrong, it won't be any worse than point-of-sale machines; they are
definitely a mixed bag for those of us who don't want to give out their PIN.
As for me, I don't care as clerks generally don't listen very well anyway.
(har)

Mike