[nfbwatlk] 10 fascinating facts about the white cane, Perkins.org, October 15 2015

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Oct 24 14:44:21 UTC 2015

Kevin uses a support cane painted white with a red tip. He got it on line.
It is a sectional. We wanted to have lunch and the lunch place was across
the highway a half mile between both ways to the traffic light. So he being
bold waited until the light contributed to less traffic, stuck his white
cane out and we crossed with our guide dogs safely. Cars had enough time to
slow up for us to cross, and that is the key. Cars can't stop on a dime.

Becky and a soon snoozing Jake