[nfbwatlk] Registered for the NFB of WA Convention

Fri Oct 2 18:43:44 UTC 2015

Today I registered for the State convention on-line. It was easy. The payment was slick with my credit card. The only problem I had, was that I tried to create a pay pal account, after registration was complete, and the system wouldn't let me. Then I received an email from pay pal inviting me to sign up, so I went to their cite, entered the info, and, ... of course, ... got the security thing about entering the characters I see in the box provided. There was a link to "listen", which I clicked. I didn't hear anything. No characters were forthcoming. I tried twice more with no results. When I clicked "listen" it took me to another blank page. So, anyway, guess pay pal isn't my pal!

Nevertheless, the registration was easy to do. Sign up today.

/s/

Bennett