[nfbwatlk] Hired as a permanent emmloyee at Lighthouse

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 01:33:25 UTC 2015

Hi all, just wanted you to know that Wednesday morning I was
hired as a full-time (not temporary) employee.  We
officofficiallyt Monday, since it's the start of a pay period.
I'm very happy about this, and would have let you know sooner but
we have not had any power.  We left Spokane yesterday and I  sent
an email out then, but like a ninny I left off part (the address,
so of course you all didn't get it.  Anyway, wanted to let you
know.  Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving with lots of
football, turkey, and pumpkin pie.  (Smile).    Debby