[nfbwatlk] FW: [BALLARDNORTHWEST] Help redesign SDOT's website

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 23:15:25 UTC 2015

: FW: [BALLARDNORTHWEST] Help redesign SDOT's website

: [BALLARDNORTHWEST] Help redesign SDOT's website

Help us redesign SDOT's website to work better for you!

We know it's not always easy to find what you're looking for on our site.
With your help, we're aiming to fully redesign it to make it more
user-friendly, accessible, and easy to use.

Here's how you can help:

1.     Take our online survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SDOTwebsite> .
It should take you about 10 minutes. It'll be up for the next two weeks.

2.     Participate in a focus group in mid-November. If you're interested in
participating, please share your contact info with us at the end of the
survey, or contact Allison Schwartz at allison.schwartz at seattle.gov
<mailto:allison.schwartz at seattle.gov>   or (206) 386-4654.

With your input, we'll start reworking the way the site's organized, as well
as the content. We'll do some additional testing and aim to have a new site
up and running in Spring 2016.

We look forward to hearing your ideas!

Please contact Allison Schwartz (allison.schwartz at seattle.gov
<mailto:allison.schwartz at seattle.gov>  or 386-4654) with any questions.

PS - you're receiving this email because you're subscribed to one of the
Seattle Department of Transportation's neighborhood-based email lists.
Please let us know if you'd like to be removed or would like to stop
receiving information about this website redesign effort. Thanks!