[nfbwatlk] iPad drawing

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 04:42:56 UTC 2015

Wow.  That's incredible.

Kaye

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marci Carpenter via nfbwatlk
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 9:26 PM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List' List'
Cc: Marci Carpenter
Subject: [nfbwatlk] iPad drawing

We held our iPad drawing today. Jacob Struiksma’s cousin won the iPad. After paying expenses for the drawing it looks like we will have raised about $3,000! What an incredibly successful fundraiser this has been! The reason is that all of our members and chapters worked hard to sell tickets. As a result we will be able to help several people attend our 75th annual NFB national convention. THANK YOU TO EACH OF YOU FOR MAIKING THIS SUCH A SUCCESS!

If you or someone you know would like assistance to attend national convention please contact me as soon as possible. We want to have as many members as possible in attendance at this convention.

Thanks again everyone!

Marci