[nfbwatlk] CFB convention postponed

Mary ellen gabias at telus.net
Mon Mar 30 03:10:24 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I believe I informed those on this list that the CFB would be holding a
one-day convention in Nanaimo on May 2.

Our very able convention chairperson, Donna Hudon, fell and broke both bones
in her lower left leg.  She's going to be completely out of commission for
at least two months.  With less than five weeks to go, asking someone else
from that area to step in and coordinate would have been unreasonable.
We've reluctantly decided to postpone the convention until this autumn.
We'll keep you posted as we plan the details.