[nfbwatlk] [Wcb-l] Fwd: No more excuses: ADA alreday covers websites (andSection 504 too)

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 01:22:36 UTC 2015

What's that old saying about, They came for the Communists, but I
didn't speak up, because I wasn't one.  They came for....  Well,
if we don't speak out about this whether it affects us or not,
are we not allowing another disability group to be discriminated
against? The question I have is this though: would they stand up
with us if a website is not accessible for us?    Debby