[nfbwatlk] Transit Guide-Bots for Blind Passengers?, Route Fifty presented by Government Executive, May 17 2015

Mary ellen gabias at telus.net
Wed Jun 17 17:58:53 UTC 2015

Asimov's laws of robotics will have to be built in from the beginning.  I've
heard of industrial robots harming humans.  They clearly lack positronic
brains.  Apologies to anyone who hasn't read Asimov.  Then again, why
haven't you read his books?  You're missing one of the best literature
treats of a generation!