[nfbwatlk] Transit Guide-Bots for Blind Passengers?, Route Fifty presented by Government Executive, May 17 2015

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:02:50 UTC 2015

I know that I'm viewing this with humor and all, but I sure agree
with your sentiments, Mike.  Most everybody I know who is
unemployed and blind, are wanting to work, not worried about how
they'll get around.  But I seriously am fascinated with the whole
idea of robots and would love to talk to the guy who deals with
robot-human relations, or whatever his title is.  (Grin).  Too
much Isaac Asimov, I guess.  (Grin).    Debby