[nfbwatlk] what to do with two Perkins Braillers

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 00:12:23 UTC 2015

While we're on the subject of giveaways, I have a 59-inch fiberglass
NFB straight cane I decided to replace after three years of use
because the screw holding the tip on became loose and my tips kept
falling off if they got jammed in something. However, besides that
issue, it's a fully functional cane and I hate to throw canes away
that aren't broken. Anybody want it or know somewhere I can donate it?
Arielle